The Student Room Group

Found bf with another girl in bed..

So I went round my boyfriends house after his night out, I caught him with another girl.. I am literally in pure shock I don’t know what to do. We have been together for 4 years and had a deposit down for a flat. I’m so lost
Original post by Anonymous
So I went round my boyfriends house after his night out, I caught him with another girl.. I am literally in pure shock I don’t know what to do. We have been together for 4 years and had a deposit down for a flat. I’m so lost

I think you shouldn't be calling him your boyfriend anymore. I'm so sorry - it sucks to be cheated on. Get rid of him as you deserve someone better.
Did they boink?
whats there to be lost about. if my girl slpet with another guy she would be out the door
Reply 4
I would do your best to have an open and honest discussion about what happened, how long that sort of thing has been going on, and so forth. But all I'd expect from the conversation going in is closure. This is a really short description and post you've made, so obviously none of us know the rest of the details and can't possibly understand all the particulars--it's your relationship after all. But this is a very, very ****ed up thing that he's done. And i don't personally see *any* reason you should keep him after something like this.

I know it hurts. I'm so, so sorry. But moving on is really the only thing you can do.
I am so sorry this happened :frown:

Honestly I know it is hard as a similar thing happened to me, but you should 100% leave him straight away. Don’t drag it out as you will only get more hurt, text him or ring him and say what you need to say and end it.

You need to stick up for yourself and know your worth! No one should be treated like that by someone that have been with for that long!! If he had any respect for you then he would not have done it.

Leave him and let him have his fun that he clearly wants. You can do a lot better! Stay strong x
What a waste of 4 years
You say they were in bed together. This sounds incredibly naive but did they actually have sex or just sharing the bed to sleep after getting home?

I've shared a bed to sleep with some of my female friends after a night out. Literally just there to sleep, nothing exciting happens.

Obvs it would be rather disrespectful if you had BF/GF and they didn't know/weren't comfortable with it.
The title should say found *ex-bf ! Sorry this happened to you, being cheated on is a real confidence-knocker

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending