Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i have lost one of my sixth form application letter. tomz is results day and i wont have enough points to get into my current sixth form. is tomz the registration day or is it another day also what time do we have to arrive?
Anonymous #1
anyone
CTLeafez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you mean you don't think you'll have the GCSE grades to get into your Sixth Form?

Normally the registration day for Year 12s will be in early September, not on results day, school would be busy enough sorting out the results.

However Sixth Forms across the country have slightly differing timetables so your best bet is to call the school tomorrow or ask in person when you collect your results. I highly doubt registration day is tomorrow though.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CTLeafez)
Do you mean you don't think you'll have the GCSE grades to get into your Sixth Form?

Normally the registration day for Year 12s will be in early September, not on results day, school would be busy enough sorting out the results.
so i applied to 3 sixth forms. first sixth form i didnt reply back so they rejected me, second is the one i lost my application letter and the third i wont have enough points. so im f***ed
CTLeafez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i applied to 3 sixth forms. first sixth form i didnt reply back so they rejected me, second is the one i lost my application letter and the third i wont have enough points. so im f***ed
You do realise you won't lose your place at a Sixth Form for losing the paperwork?

If you've been given an offer then you'll be on a database somewhere. Call up the Sixth Form tomorrow to squash your worries :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (61)
18.71%
Labour (160)
49.08%
Liberal Democrats (46)
14.11%
Green Party (20)
6.13%
Brexit Party (4)
1.23%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.92%
SNP (7)
2.15%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.61%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.23%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)