rabs143
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Heyy I'm starting adult nursing at BCU this September, I was just wondering how the whole layout of the course is, like how many months theory and how many months placement? 😊 And anyone doing adult nursing at BCU this September? Xxx also how long are the holidays? X
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rabs143)
Heyy I'm starting adult nursing at BCU this September, I was just wondering how the whole layout of the course is, like how many months theory and how many months placement? 😊 And anyone doing adult nursing at BCU this September? Xxx also how long are the holidays? X
Your timetable won't be finalised until just before your course starts. Your course will be 50:50 theory and placement but the organisation often depends on the number of students accepted and placement availability. It's not unusual for students to only get their timetable when they actually arrive at the university.
Hayyz91
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
7 weeks holiday across the year. We have blocks of placement and uni.Last sept i started at adult nursing at bcu and had uni until xmas. 2 weeks off and then placement. Finished placement in march then back to uni until may. Then placement until august. Then CAP. Feel free to ask any more questions you have
They gave us our 3 year timetable on induction week.
Welcome to bcu!
AspiringCrim
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I will be starting adult nursing at BCU too this September, and I must say that I'm very anxious and excited at the same time!!!
Tewe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi,I have got place at BCU to study Adult Nursing. Can some tell me how the Year 1 time table looks like? Thank you very much.Tewe
katiegsu5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Tewe)
Hi,I have got place at BCU to study Adult Nursing. Can some tell me how the Year 1 time table looks like? Thank you very much.Tewe
hiya, do you mind me asking what A-levels you took? im thinking of going to BCU too x
Gabbiiexox
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Heya I’ve applied for adult nursing at BCU for jan 2021!
Tewe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi Hiya, I did not take A-Level. I have another qualifications from abroad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (78)
35.62%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (35)
15.98%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (10)
4.57%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (23)
10.5%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (25)
11.42%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (28)
12.79%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
9.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed