rabs143
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Heyy I'm starting adult nursing at BCU this September, I was just wondering how the whole layout of the course is, like how many months theory and how many months placement? 😊 And anyone doing adult nursing at BCU this September? Xxx also how long are the holidays? X
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rabs143)
Heyy I'm starting adult nursing at BCU this September, I was just wondering how the whole layout of the course is, like how many months theory and how many months placement? 😊 And anyone doing adult nursing at BCU this September? Xxx also how long are the holidays? X
Your timetable won't be finalised until just before your course starts. Your course will be 50:50 theory and placement but the organisation often depends on the number of students accepted and placement availability. It's not unusual for students to only get their timetable when they actually arrive at the university.
Hayyz91
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
7 weeks holiday across the year. We have blocks of placement and uni.Last sept i started at adult nursing at bcu and had uni until xmas. 2 weeks off and then placement. Finished placement in march then back to uni until may. Then placement until august. Then CAP. Feel free to ask any more questions you have
They gave us our 3 year timetable on induction week.
Welcome to bcu!
AspiringCrim
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I will be starting adult nursing at BCU too this September, and I must say that I'm very anxious and excited at the same time!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (279)
47.94%
No (67)
11.51%
I'm not old enough (236)
40.55%

Watched Threads