The Student Room Group

Grade Boundary Concern

Was wondering if anyone knows if my school can legally withhold my individual component marks for each exam I sat,It’s because I wanted to know how close I was to getting an A in one of my subjects as I needed to get an A to meet my conditions but they’re not giving it to us,any help would be appreciated
Reply 1
If you visit the ‘component marks 2018’ thread that I created, there is plenty of insightful replies and helpful information posted there.
I ended up sending a subject access request to the SQA, through their website. So far I am being told that I will be able to receive my component marks through email and/or post, along with any comments that markers may have written on my exam scripts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Cammy__
If you visit the ‘component marks 2018’ thread that I created, there is plenty of insightful replies and helpful information posted there.
I ended up sending a subject access request to the SQA, through their website. So far I am being told that I will be able to receive my component marks through email and/or post, along with any comments that markers may have written on my exam scripts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you,I'll check that out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending