The Student Room Group

LLB Admissions

Can someone please suggest me with good Universities that are offering an LLB(Hons) Degree in January 2019 ?
Original post by HarneetRihal
Can someone please suggest me with good Universities that are offering an LLB(Hons) Degree in January 2019 ?

Academic year runs from Sept 2019 for all the major universities. there may be some unis that run international programs on a spring start, but I would think all the best ones run from September and if you have the choice I would seek to be in a September intake.

Just to check select the uni on degree course first and you an then do further investigations to check whether they have a spring start .
Original post by 999tigger
Academic year runs from Sept 2019 for all the major universities. there may be some unis that run international programs on a spring start, but I would think all the best ones run from September and if you have the choice I would seek to be in a September intake.

Just to check select the uni on degree course first and you an then do further investigations to check whether they have a spring start .

Thank you !
Do you think I can still get a chance in the September 2018 intake ? (since I'am an International Student)
Thank you !
Do you think I can still get a chance in the September 2018 intake ? (since I'am an International Student)

Why have you left it so late?
Is English you native language or did you study in English?
What are your grades?
Most of the best unis will be full now although you can search using
I would wait till 2019

https://digital.ucas.com/search/results?SearchText=Law&AutoSuggestType=&SearchType=searchbarbutton&PreviouslyAppliedFilters=V_0_eng__&AcademicYearId=2018&ClearingOptOut=False&vacancy-rb=rbb&filters=Vacancy_eng&filters=Destination_Undergraduate&ProviderText=&add=Subject_Law&SubjectText=&DistanceFromPostcode=1mi&RegionDistancePostcode=&SortOrder=ProviderAtoZ&CurrentView=Provider&pageNumber=7

Yes,I completed my studies in English.
10th Standard/GCSE Levels- A*A*AA*A
12th Standard/A Levels- A*A*A*A*A (English,Economics,Business Studies,Accountancy,Physical Education)
Graduated with a First in Bachelors of Business Administration

Thank You !
Yes,I completed my studies in English.
10th Standard/GCSE Levels- A*A*AA*A
12th Standard/A Levels- A*A*A*A*A (English,Economics,Business Studies,Accountancy,Physical Education)
Graduated with a First in Bachelors of Business Administration

Thank You !

You can try contacting admissions for the unis you are interested in. If I were in your position I would be applying for 2019 when you can apply to the best unis rather than those left in clearing.
Original post by 999tigger
You can try contacting admissions for the unis you are interested in. If I were in your position I would be applying for 2019 when you can apply to the best unis rather than those left in clearing.

Alright, Thanks a lot !
Alright, Thanks a lot !

It benefits you to go to the best uni possible and with those grades you can attempt to. That is worth waiting for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending