Laylatrethewey16
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Got one 9 in English lit, 8 in English Lang, 8 in History, A in business, 77 in combined science, 7 in sport, 7 in maths, A in ECDL and a 5 in Re. Absolutely buzzing, hope everyone else did good!! 😀
Gus_4
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wow that's amazing!!!
JT_888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Laylatrethewey16)
Got one 9 in English lit, 8 in English Lang, 8 in History, A in business, 77 in combined science, 7 in sport, 7 in maths, A in ECDL and a 5 in Re. Absolutely buzzing, hope everyone else did good!! 😀
Congratulations on your excellent set of results! There is an official thread where you can post your results if you wish and discuss with fellow students about how the exams went/results you've got.
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Awesome results, well done you!
matty5690
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got an 8 in Maths and Eng Lang, an 87 in Combined Science, a 7 in Geography and Eng Lit, 6 in Computer Science and a B in Resistant Materials
Laylatrethewey16
Rep:
?
(Original post by matty5690)
I got an 8 in Maths and Eng Lang, an 87 in Combined Science, a 7 in Geography and Eng Lit, 6 in Computer Science and a B in Resistant Materials
Nice 😀
mintchocchip
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So goood! How did you revise English? Or is it a subject that you are ‘naturally’ good at? I feel that that is the only one that would let me down as my target is an 8 but dk if I can realistically get that...
Laylatrethewey16
Rep:
?
(Original post by pinkbacon1437)
So goood! How did you revise English? Or is it a subject that you are ‘naturally’ good at? I feel that that is the only one that would let me down as my target is an 8 but dk if I can realistically get that...
Honestly I just used flash cards for the quotes, completed essays regularly and used Seneca to help me memorise scenes. Hope this helps 😀
mintchocchip
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Honestly I just used flash cards for the quotes, completed essays regularly and used Seneca to help me memorise scenes. Hope this helps 😀
Thanks )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed