Interfering with an unknown Wave through Strategic Variable TestingWatch
- An unidentified wave is existent and persistent. (continuous/constant)
- The source of the wave is unknown.
- The wave passes through a known, but undisclosed object (continuous/constant).
**Unproven Theory:** (not necessarily important)
- If the wave is interfered with during its path before, during, or after its passing through the object, the mere existence of interference itself is identifiable.
**The Unknown / Variable Research:**
- What procedures could someone (with little experience, knowledge, or resources) engage in to create systematic wave interference?
The wave does not need to be identified, only interfered with enough to...
1. change its properties
2. stop the wave entirely
before passing through the object.