Lee Chans
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So im currently looking for accommodation for my first year and i was wondering if anyone on here has recently found a place and if theres any rooms still available.
University of Portsmouth
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lee Chans)
So im currently looking for accommodation for my first year and i was wondering if anyone on here has recently found a place and if theres any rooms still available.
Hello Lee This is MyPort here. Unfortunately all the places in Halls of Residence are now gone. However there is plenty of help available in getting accommodation in the private sector. You can register on Portsmouth Studentpad and we are holding housing events where you can meet other students with a view to sharing on the 30 August, 1 September and the 8 September. Please contact Student Housing by emailing [email protected] or telephoning 023 9284 3214 and they will assist you in your search and provide further details.
Unilife Student Living
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey Lee, we still have some space available. We're a private student accommodation provider with three buildings very close to the University.

Check out our rooms on the 360° viewer at https://www.unilife.co.uk/locations/portsmouth/. If there's anything you'd like to know, you can email [email protected] or come say hi on the webchat. Feel free to reply here too

- Rebekah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
23.79%
No (237)
76.21%

Watched Threads