Anyone doing Computer Science at Swansea Uni?

Watch
KaliParadox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey!

I'm gonna be starting CS at Swansea bay campus in a months time living at home. It would be sound if I could meet some people on the same course or even people studying other courses on bay campus before start of lectures.

Does anyone want to me meet up for freshers fayre/ freshers events? We could also go as a group if lots of people are interested?

- Kali
Rugbee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Shame you didn't get any replies. Can i ask how are you finding the course and uni so far? my son has an offer for the same course at Bay. Thanks
KaliParadox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am coming to an end of my first year at Swansea University doing Computer Science. The teaching here is average (some don't record lectures or even provide resources online). Nightlife is very good. Swansea is a beautiful place with lots of stuff to do in the summer. Bus services are decent. Cycling is encouraged and there are tracks all over swansea. Any more questions, feel free to ask!
(Original post by Rugbee)
Shame you didn't get any replies. Can i ask how are you finding the course and uni so far? my son has an offer for the same course at Bay. Thanks
BedfordMom
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks. How are you finding the Maths content? I don’t what know your background is but would you say the CS Maths was heavy going/difficult too much of it OR okay?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (236)
56.59%
I don't have everything I need (181)
43.41%

Watched Threads