The Student Room Group

Year Thirtscream

Hey, my name's Hannah and I've started this purely for the motivation as I'm going into Year 13 which means I have the joys of writing a personal statement, an EPQ and 3 A levels. :frown: I'm currently taking English Literature, Sociology and French and I'm doing an EPQ on the presentation of women in literature in relation to the development of the feminist movement. I'm hoping to study a major/minor course with English Literature and Sociology next year and my top uni at the moment is Leicester. For Leicester, I need BBB and a B in my EPQ but I'm aiming for AAB so that I can get a scholarship bc I'm a broke student so I need the money! Please send motivation, I'll do the same even though I'm an awful procastinator (literally avoiding my personal statement to make this right now.)
Good luck in your A levels! You sound like a great person, and I'm sure you will do very well, I wish I knew you in real life :biggrin:
Reply 2
Thanks, good luck to you too x I wish I knew you in real life too 😂😂
(Original post by Lucy_Apple17)
Good luck in your A levels! You sound like a great person, and I'm sure you will do very well, I wish I knew you in real life :biggrin:
Good luck! I also do sociology and am going into year 13, which exam board are you on?
Reply 4
Thanks, good luck to you too! I’m on AQA, you? Which one is your favourite topic? ☺️ (Original post by bubblecat)Good luck! I also do sociology and am going into year 13, which exam board are you on?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending