Myra26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here. I just wanna ask some advice. I would like to study to become a nurse. I have Bsc business admin way back in Asia. What is the best way to do? Or what is best step to be in Uni?Thank you
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Myra26)
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here. I just wanna ask some advice. I would like to study to become a nurse. I have Bsc business admin way back in Asia. What is the best way to do? Or what is best step to be in Uni?Thank you
Are you resident in the UK at the moment? If so, it's likely that an Access course will be your best way of gaining the required qualifications for nursing. It may be worth contacting universities to check whether your current qualifications would be enough to gain entry first.
Myra26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Yes I am resident here in Uk. Im just confuse about foundation entry for nursing or do an access course? My grade is overall b. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (338)
83.66%
No (66)
16.34%

Watched Threads