His armpits stink, how would you handle it?

Watch
xobeauty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
If you had to be around someone on a daily basis and they had bad hygiene what would you do? I have to be around someone whose armpits just reek all the time! & it’s not fair that everyone else has to suffer.

How would approach this situation nicely?
JaydorIV
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
say "You smell, do you want some deodorant?"

I'm assuming this is someone you know well i.e family/friend.
xobeauty
Rep:
?
(Original post by JaydorIV)
say "You smell, do you want some deodorant?"

I'm assuming this is someone you know well i.e family/friend.
Not a family member nor a friend I wouldn’t them walk around like that! Telling someone they stink is rude ( trust me a straight shooter but my mouth has gotten into trouble) so I’m trying to understand...

Wheres his parents, where’s his friends why are they not telling him anything !!!!
xobeauty
Rep:
?
It actually makes my blood BOIL.

How someone could be so rude meanwhile were here trying to politically correct and nice to someone who has no consideration towards other.
JaydorIV
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by xobeauty)
Not a family member nor a friend I wouldn’t them walk around like that! Telling someone they stink is rude ( trust me a straight shooter but my mouth has gotten into trouble) so I’m trying to understand...

Wheres his parents, where’s his friends why are they not telling him anything !!!!
have air freshener in the place you are with him. other than that, I think you'll have to suffer.
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by xobeauty)
It actually makes my blood BOIL.

How someone could be so rude meanwhile were here trying to politically correct and nice to someone who has no consideration towards other.
Seriously? I was going to answer, but I don't think his body odour issue is the biggest problem here. Anger management
GreenBell
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would usually buy a gift set that included body wash etc and tell them it smells really great when someone uses it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (94)
13.91%
I'm not sure (32)
4.73%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (213)
31.51%
I have already dropped out (15)
2.22%
I'm not a current university student (322)
47.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed