Lauraoliver22
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Me and my boyfriend were doing our for 7 months and things were going great and then last Saturday he left round.Ans then yesterday..on gsce results day he breaks up with me over text and I’m heart broken.He told me he wasn’t feeling happy or where ever in the last couple of weeks and wanted to see if had lasted.But it did and now he broke up with me over text ..I deleted this number straight away because I can’t stand to see it and etc ...any tips on how to move on? And etc
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lauraoliver22)
Me and my boyfriend were doing our for 7 months and things were going great and then last Saturday he left round.Ans then yesterday..on gsce results day he breaks up with me over text and I’m heart broken.He told me he wasn’t feeling happy or where ever in the last couple of weeks and wanted to see if had lasted.But it did and now he broke up with me over text ..I deleted this number straight away because I can’t stand to see it and etc ...any tips on how to move on? And etc
Great start. Delete his messages and photos too. Block him online. Then you'll get over it gradually.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Block him and cut all contact. With time you will move on. It will be hard but it will get easier. Keep yourself busy and distracted.
ilovefruit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If it's constantly going to be playing on your mind, maybe message them and simply ask. 'Could you maybe tell me what I did wrong or what made you unhappy' it's always nice to get closure and to know what went wrong. If not though, best thing to do is delete them/ block them on social media, you don't want a constant reminder of them. Deleting pictures and getting rid of gifts they got you too is a good idea. Try to have some fun too though. You said you'd just gotten your GCSE results, go out and celebrate them, hang out with your friends or something. Look forward to college and making lots of new friends and meeting new people, it's an exciting new chapter in your life and you should be looking forward to it! Don't try and replace them but just enjoy being single and enjoy being you. Of course you're going to be sad and down for a bit, but just try keep yourself busy. Good luck and I hope you're okay
baileyf14
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Break ups can be very difficult sometimes. My advice would be to call up your friends or close family members and go shopping or go see a movie. Spending quality time with friends can help ease the pain of a break up. Even though it seems very hard right now, you will get through it I hope everything gets better!
The Uniqueness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not worth the hassle. You’re still young and have plenty more opportunities. Block him and focus on something else.
Sneha12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I get it that he wasn't happy and you must've done your best to keep him happy. but the first step is to realize that different people have different wants or needs or expectations and it is human nature for all these to keep changing. you as a person alone can keep anyone..be it him or others satisfied all the time. some stay to make things right and some leave to find their own way. no matter what never put yourself down and use this time to find your own happiness. remember...happiness isn't always a different person. you can be your own happiness and so can your interests. rock on girl <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (322)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (250)
43.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed