UK Medical student? Do you have 5 minutes to volunteer for a survey?

Watch
PhdKU
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/About_AASUsers_2017

Hello all,

I am currently a PhD student at Kingston University. My work focuses on Performance-Enhancing Drug (PED) within the gym-going community. Things like steroids etc.

I am doing a survey to get an understanding about the knowledge and attitudes of GPs and medical students towards steroids and steroid users.

It will only take 5 minutes to complete! Ethical approval has been granted by my university Science, Engineering and Computing faculty.

I would be very grateful if any medical students can complete it. If you can help by distributing the link to any medical school buddies you know, that would be really helpful too!

Any questions, please ask me here. Further information is provided on the first page of the survey. Thank you in advance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (580)
34.26%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (697)
41.17%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (339)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (77)
4.55%

Watched Threads