China vs US Watch

Kevin70
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
China is proving more and more that it has overtaken US in economic and mlitary power.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Kevin70)
China is proving more and more that it has overtaken US in economic and mlitary power.
Give examples then.
Probably on a par with economic power, but what are your sources and measures for military power?
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Economic power, probably yes. Military power, i doubt.
richardsmith
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
No way, on either. But in the future it probably will for the economy. Not the military though
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Harry Xu
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
China's GDP ($11.2 trillion) is getting closer to U.S. ($18.6 trillion), but China's tech is bad... ZTE almost died because of sanctions
Kevin70
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
The reason why China has overtaken USA both economically and militarily are due to recent technological advances. In the next few years China will have the US and Europe in its tight grip. Both US and Europe must double their efforts at every front and make effective plans to catch up with China otherwise China will rule over them completely.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
The reason why China has overtaken USA both economically and militarily are due to recent technological advances. In the next few years China will have the US and Europe in its tight grip. Both US and Europe must double their efforts at every front and make effective plans to catch up with China otherwise China will rule over them completely.
Are your programmers Chinese? Personally I think not because if they were, then they would have done a better job.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 6 months ago
You are speaking nonsense.
What recent technological advances? It is normal to give examples and support with evidence to back up your points otherwise people will think you are speaking drivel. This has been raised with you on many of your previous threads. If you are going to start a thread then be prepared to give it some credibility by being able to support your claims.

I hope your exam efforts were better than this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (165)
18.46%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.18%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.55%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.65%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.51%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.65%

Watched Threads