Help with remark - please help, simple question x

Watch
username3708654
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone, wanting to get my english remarked. It says on a letter out school sent to fill in the form online - will this form be specific to my school (I can't find a remark form on their website) or will it be on the AQA website (couldn't find that either)?

If someone could tell me where to look that would be appreciated, thank you so much and hope you were all happy with your results yesterday
username3708654
Rep:
?
bump
The Learn Ranger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jsjsjsjs333)
Hi everyone, wanting to get my english remarked. It says on a letter out school sent to fill in the form online - will this form be specific to my school (I can't find a remark form on their website) or will it be on the AQA website (couldn't find that either)?

If someone could tell me where to look that would be appreciated, thank you so much and hope you were all happy with your results yesterday
Nick - can you answer this?
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

It will essentially have the same information on but it should be a form specific to your school (they will then fill out the AQA form requesting it). Email them and ask for a link to the form
username3881158
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You should ask your school. They should give you the form to fill. It may be online on their website, if not, then call them up.
username3708654
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lemur14)
It will essentially have the same information on but it should be a form specific to your school (they will then fill out the AQA form requesting it). Email them and ask for a link to the form

Thanks so much - going to email now
username3708654
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deane145)
You should ask your school. They should give you the form to fill. It may be online on their website, if not, then call them up.
Thank you so much
National Careers Service
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Hi there,

Hope you've been able to get this resolved the guys here have given you some great support and you've done the right thing by contacting the school.

If you need to talk things through with an exams adviser the Exam Results Helpline is available until the end of August on 0800 100 900 and you can also chat to their advisers live online through the National Careers Service website here: https://nationalcareersservice.direc...ontact-us/home

Good luck!
Sophie.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (82)
14.21%
I'm not sure (26)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (181)
31.37%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.08%
I'm not a current university student (276)
47.83%

Watched Threads