The Student Room Group

Please comfort my heart pain

Just told a girl i have a crush on her in a gc and then someone asked if she likes me back and she said i'm a nice guy :frown:

For ****sake
Original post by Anonymous
Just told a girl i have a crush on her in a gc and then someone asked if she likes me back and she said i'm a nice guy :frown:

For ****sake

WOAH CHILL! Are you starving? Do you have a roof over your head? Do you wonder whether you will live tomorrow? I don't think so be grateful for what you have don't fret over little things like this pick up your broken pieces and continue living life don't let this "hurt" you heart. People out there are dying from starvation, CHILDREN are dying from simple diseases like malnourishment. Be grateful for the life you have for the opportunities you have been given don't let silly things like girls stop you from doing the best you can in life. Just move on get over it and be the best you can and be grateful for everything you have❤️
Original post by London090
WOAH CHILL! Are you starving? Do you have a roof over your head? Do you wonder whether you will live tomorrow? I don't think so be grateful for what you have don't fret over little things like this pick up your broken pieces and continue living life don't let this "hurt" you heart. People out there are dying from starvation, CHILDREN are dying from simple diseases like malnourishment. Be grateful for the life you have for the opportunities you have been given don't let silly things like girls stop you from doing the best you can in life. Just move on get over it and be the best you can and be grateful for everything you have❤️

lol. shut up

For ****sake

it be like that sometimes dawg, i feel your pain
Original post by dirt consider
lol. shut up

Excuse me, if you had enough brain cells in your head to "order" me to "shut up" you would have given a valid reason why. Unfortunately you are an incredibly sad human being who can't justify their argument so just to keep your humility in tact I suggest you don't EVER DARE tell a person to shut up unless you have a good argument.

So give me the best you got because man you just messed with the wrong girl!
Excuse me, if you had enough brain cells in your head to "order" me to "shut up" you would have given a valid reason why. Unfortunately you are an incredibly sad human being who can't justify their argument so just to keep your humility in tact I suggest you don't EVER DARE tell a person to shut up unless you have a good argument.

So give me the best you got because man you just messed with the wrong girl!

😂.
Original post by dirt consider
😂.

Hmm yeah I guessed you would take the pathetic cowardly way out of redeeming yourself by using and emoji. Good job you failed to justify your choice of telling me to "shut up".👏🏼
You told her in a group chat that you liked her

Wow. Personal 😂
Reply 8
Hmm yeah I guessed you would take the pathetic cowardly way out of redeeming yourself by using and emoji. Good job you failed to justify your choice of telling me to "shut up".👏🏼

She said being called a nice guy is good. Can you please tell me from a girls point of view what it means.
Wow the STRUGGLE
She said being called a nice guy is good. Can you please tell me from a girls point of view what it means.

From a girl's perspective this means that she may give you a chance in the future but she may not really be looking for a relationship right now. But you have a good chance if you keep talking to her, getting closer as friends is a good start!
5 Year Rule. If it isn't gonna matter in 5 years don't spend more than 5 minutes on it. Easier said than done but I think you get my point.
From a girl's perspective this means that she may give you a chance in the future but she may not really be looking for a relationship right now. But you have a good chance if you keep talking to her, getting closer as friends is a good start!

Omkay cheers for the info an help!
Original post by mylifeisajoke
5 Year Rule. If it isn't gonna matter in 5 years don't spend more than 5 minutes on it. Easier said than done but I think you get my point.

haha yeah igy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending