maeneedhelp
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was wondering if anyone on here studies/studied at Godalming College and done A-Level Art, Graphics, or PE? Also... What was your opinion of the college? How much work is given for these subjects? Is there any inconvenience when traveling to the college (on the train)? Is it worth the travel (I would travel from Havant - Godalming Stations)? Are the teachers good/helpful for these subjects?

If anyone can give their honest opinions on these questions I would really appreciate it, thanks
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
stqrlord
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don’t do any of those subjects but I do go to that college. I’ve only been going for a few weeks but so far I haven’t had any issues with trains and I’d say the vast majority of students get the train there so even if there was an issue the teachers tend to be very understanding.

Obviously I can’t comment on the teachers for the courses you mentioned since I don’t know them but as a whole all the teachers at Godalming seem amazing, they’re very passionate about their subjects and tend to put a lot more work in than any of the teachers I met at sixth forms closer to where I live.

Honestly I highly recommend Godalming, it’s just such a calm and understanding environment.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (110)
59.46%
No (40)
21.62%
Not sure (35)
18.92%

Watched Threads