The Student Room Group

if you don't get approached in clubs does it mean you're ugly?

so when I go out with my two friends they always get approached whereas I never do and if there are 2 make friends that come over to us 3 they'll always seem to engage in conversation more with the other 2 rather than with me. I never thought I was ugly, I think I'm an average okay looking girl, I try my best to look as good as I can- wear make up, nice clothes, work out... but yet still it doesn't seem to be good enough. One of my friends is absolutely drop dead gorgeous so I completely understand why she gets attention but the other one is just okay, I wouldn't personally say she's better than me but who knows, maybe I'm just blind. I'm now genuinely concerned that I'm never gonna be able to find love or anything because I'm unatttactive :frown:
Reply 1
Most everyone has a very attractive mate that tends to steal the show. Doesn't mean your ugly. But it is very frustrating. You just have to work on picking off one of the circling crowd. Work on your repartee, keep at it and sucess will come.
I honestly wouldn't use a nightclub environment as a reflection of the world as a whole, just people some drunk people in a club fall over your friend doesn't mean there isn't someone out there for you. Try to enjoy the night, dance, have fun and don't worry about what random strangers think, honestly, don't :smile: x
Yeah kinda :/ people are superficial I guess
Reply 4
but my friend who gets attention is unattractive tbh so I don't understand because I swear I'm kinda pretty
Maybe your friends look more approachable than you? Do they dance more or something like that to appear more out going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending