The Student Room Group

Gcse results advice

Hi,
I received my result letter and the section with the marks is only filled out for History, English lit and maths.
I don’t know if this is a school error because my friends said hers is the same.
I just want to know how close I am to grade boundaries.
Help!
Should it be like this? Should I contact school and ask?
If you do AQA or Edexcel the grade boundaries are on their websites, message me for links to them if needed🙂 maybe contact the school about the unfilled ones
Reply 2
Original post by Alexariah
If you do AQA or Edexcel the grade boundaries are on their websites, message me for links to them if needed🙂 maybe contact the school about the unfilled ones

Sorry, maybe I didn’t phrase my question correctly. I mean not all of the marks are in so I don’t know how well into the grade boundaries I got
No I’m just stupid😅not sure if that’s a school error because all my marks were next to the grades apart from sociology but that’s old spec
Original post by Ioneg
Hi,
I received my result letter and the section with the marks is only filled out for History, English lit and maths.
I don’t know if this is a school error because my friends said hers is the same.
I just want to know how close I am to grade boundaries.
Help!
Should it be like this? Should I contact school and ask?

Mines the same. Only exams taken with edexcel show up on my results paper/ones I did coursework in (ie. the old spec) :smile:
Reply 5
It can depend on the exam board whether your marks will appear on your results sheet, but your teachers or exams officer should be able to tell you what your marks were if you ask them.
Reply 6
Original post by Beth_H
It can depend on the exam board whether your marks will appear on your results sheet, but your teachers or exams officer should be able to tell you what your marks were if you ask them.

I think I’ll ask, thanks.
Reply 7
Original post by Ioneg
I think I’ll ask, thanks.

No problem. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest