The Student Room Group

Why do I feel disgusted when I see any guy masturbate?

I am bisexual and I have a boyfriend atm, whenever I see any guy masturbate I feel disgusted and I instantly feel like crying. Idk what is wrong with me because I’m fine with literally anything else and I’m fine with seeing girls masturbate aswell. Someone please help
(edited 5 years ago)
why are you seeing so many people masturbating
Just offer to service him yourself. I doubt he'll object.
^^ +1

He will definitely prefer it :smile:
Because your upset, you werent sought out to be of ehrm service. Doing your womanly duties.
Maybe it's an unusual situation so you're sub-consciously overwhelmed?

Maybe slowly work up to watching your guy buffing his banana rather than going straight to a front-row viewing :smile:
I mean its not exactly a pleasant sight is it? I haven't met anyone boy or girl who isn't grossed out by it lol
Reply 7
Because it's always depressing to see another king be deprived of the coochie he deserves.
Depends where it is, if it is on the bus then I agree with you.
Try knocking before walking into your fathers room next time.
Original post by Lilligant22
why are you seeing so many people masturbating

I’m not just my exes and stuff unno
Original post by Sulfolobus
Just offer to service him yourself. I doubt he'll object.

Noooo I’m mean like when we’re exchanging nudes
Reply 12
It's okay to be jealous.
Generally I would be disgusted if I saw anyone masturbate as well. Mainly because I shouldn’t be seeing it if I am not romantically involved with them and they should really only be doing that in private not in a situation where I could see them doing so.

Now if I was romantically involved with them I’d be kind of offended that they didn’t want to have sex with me but did want to masturbate. That would be like they are horny but they don’t desire me and I guess I would be disgusted at the situation there.

So generally there are few situations in which I wouldn’t feel disgusted by seeing someone masturbate.
I always thought it looked awful too, but then my grandad moved away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending