Newcastle University London Postgraduate Applications 2019/2020 Watch

stefanymc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello everyone!

I couldn't find an NCL (London Campus) postgrad applications thread so I'd start one ~

I'm an international student getting my application ready for International Marketing MSc. What course are you applying to? Are you applying to any other unis?

Best of luck to us all
Filip Kucharski
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi,
I'm thinking about MSc in Banking and Finance or International Management but I'm not sure if Newcastle Uni is a good one compared to my other choices.
Newcastle University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Filip Kucharski)
Hi,
I'm thinking about MSc in Banking and Finance or International Management but I'm not sure if Newcastle Uni is a good one compared to my other choices.
Hi Filip,

Great to hear that you're thinking of coming to study with us Our London campus provides outstanding teaching and learning facilities in the heart of the city, right on the doortep of the business and finance hub, and we have established partnerships with a range of national and international businesses headquartered in the city.

All degrees offered at our London campus meet the same rigorous quality standards as our home campus degrees; in addition, our degrees have been designed by Newcastle University Business School, which holds triple-accreditation (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS) which puts us in the top 1% of business programmes worldwide.

Have you had a look at our student blogs which give a great insight into studying at our London campus: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/london/student-voices/

Hope this helps

Valentina
nobodypotz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi everyone!

I am an international student and I want to apply to study MSc International Marketing at Newcastle University London, but I am confused about the application process - the website directs me to a PDF form which I have to print and post to the university, but the form does not require me to write a personal statement? Is this the correct application process or is the application online? I do NOT want to apply for a foundation year at INTO, I want to commence a one year master's course. Thanks!
Newcastle University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by nobodypotz)
Hi everyone!

I am an international student and I want to apply to study MSc International Marketing at Newcastle University London, but I am confused about the application process - the website directs me to a PDF form which I have to print and post to the university, but the form does not require me to write a personal statement? Is this the correct application process or is the application online? I do NOT want to apply for a foundation year at INTO, I want to commence a one year master's course. Thanks!
Hi nobodypotz,

This is correct :thumbsup: All you have to do is download this form, complete it and email it to [email protected]

If you have any other questions our dedicated admissions team for our London base will be happy to help, you can contact them via the email above.

Hope this helps

Valentina
stefanymc
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm just going to bump this thread in case anyone is looking for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.65%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.41%
No, but I want to start (265)
37.59%
No, I am unable to (167)
23.69%
No, I chose not to (195)
27.66%