The Student Room Group

Opinions on the law of attraction?

I am genuinely curious to hear whether people believe in this particular law.
(edited 5 years ago)
its stupid
Law of attraction?
What?
What Act is that in? Never heard of it.
Reply 4
Are you gonna be out charging your crystals in tomorrow's full moon?
Reply 5
it's half legit half bull**** imo

I do agree that like does attract like [eg: if you are a friendly sociable person you will mostly have people be friendly and sociable back with you, if you are an unfriendly person or a snake then people 9 times out of 10 are going to be unfriendly back]

However sitting there dreaming of a $100,000 sports car 5 hours a day is not going to make it manifest for you. If you're going to have any real chance of getting it, then you are going to have to take some serious ACTION in your life ....which will likely involve working very hard.

dreaming of that sports car might give some people the motivation to start putting in that required work, which is needed if you hope to turn that dream into a reality, ...but unless you are actually taking action, those dreams you have will never manifest
Reply 6
it's not exactly real, perhaps it works for some aspects of life, eg socially, but in most cases, it just isn't realistic. you can't magically imagine you're going to get good grades or get rich quick, you have to work for them.
its a thing, like i didnt believe in it at first, im stubborn like that, but there were a lot of things i noticed were becoming real that i had imagined. it was weird cause i didnt expect it to work. so i researched it up, and found that imagining and believing is only one part of it, but yes you do have to take some action. i guess you just have to go ahead and believe, allow yourself to think of the possibility that it works. just saying it worked for me, even though i was quite skeptical about it, and believe me i do not usually believe in these kinds of things

Quick Reply

Latest