The Student Room Group

Help

I have anal sex with my boyfriend and I douche before it, building up to having anal sex before he puts it in he always spits on my anus and his **** a lot then slips it and and we go from there after 5-10 minutes off doing it he pulls it out and now and again around the top off his penis looks like whitish clear foam looks more a-less like throffy spit? I can’t tell if it’s just from spitting slot and Anal douching and pre *** just mixed after his penis goes in and out? Really curious but starting to over think and panick , PLEASE HELP
Reply 1
It could be odourless fluid/mucus that leaks out of your anus after pro longed anal stimulation. It isn't semen, but rather your own body's colon lubrication that has pooled up behind your anus expecting more rectal stimulation.

If you fear it could be something else do not be scared to talk to your boyfriend about it or even go to the doctors to double check everything is okay.

Also when having anal sex, do not use your spit always use lube as it’s comfortable and better lubrication since the anus doesn’t have natural lubricant as a vagina would.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
I second using lube, water based with condoms or a nice silicone based if you're not using condoms.
Much better than spit and plenty of it as the anus is naturally lubricated.

It could be your spit, or mucus as Euina said ect.

Quick Reply

Latest