The Student Room Group

Why my cousin behaviour like this? A very poor attitude, did respectful

This is all the things he has done.

1) I lost my mom when I was young and he laughed when he's dad said to my dad "do you see your wife's ghost at night".

2) At a sports match somebody said I'm going to graduate with a good degree and he got angry and told me to "give his jacket to his dad".

3) At a practice session he said "I'm useless to others".

4) He started looking at me and laughing to others outside the practice session.

5) He said during the sports game sarcastically "I've finally started talking" in front of the team.

6) He said to others "I don't talk" loudly and rudely.

7) He cut me out and ignored me when I came to his house to visit his parents in October.

8) Did the same thing in November.

9) Last three Christmas parties in 2015, 2016 and 2017 he acknowledge others but ignored me quite ruthlessly.

10) At a party he acted big towards me and told a lie.

11) called me and his big brother prats for failing to to get the PS4 going.

12) He took the mickey out of somebody's husband.

I've done nothing wrong to him.

He is a bully and snake. He's done a bit more to.

He treats me like a peasant when in social situations/events.

He's got a 2.2 in construction management and a job as a quantity surveyor.

Where as I'm getting a degree in maths with computer science and stating a business.

He doesn't want to acknowledge that either. He just says "how can I do that"? He is stupid?

So why's he's behaviour like that?
He's probably jealous/immature/insecure. I know it's hard, but I think his behaviour has got very little to do with you - it's all about his own issues. Try not to take it personally.
Reply 2
Cheers.

Now I'm beginning to have success self employed he's becoming a bit more of a bully.

Unfortunately people in the community are starting to be bully me too.

They all follow the crowd.

I've done nothing wrong.
Have you tried talking to him about it?
Reply 4
I haven't. It's hard to forgive a guy like this.

He's also disrespected my father.

Unfortunately I don't understand why other people bully and pick on me.

Yes I am a easy target.
Original post by Anonymous
Cheers.

Now I'm beginning to have success self employed he's becoming a bit more of a bully.

Unfortunately people in the community are starting to be bully me too.

They all follow the crowd.

I've done nothing wrong.

Please don't worry about him or the other bullies, they are NOTHING compared to you. You are smart, kind and hardworking and I believe in you. They are jealous of what you have achieved and personally I know someone who has gone through the exact same thing you have gone through and she graduated with a Phd in maths and she's married now with kids. You can do it, study hard and prove everyone wrong, Nelson Mandela said that "Education is the greatest weapon which you can use to change the world". So you make your change, if he shut's you out then don't mind him read a book or play a game on your phone be proud of what you have achieved and don't let anyone bring you down.

Love your father and thank him for everything he has given you, because he gave you the best gift of education. Keep your head high, have courage, be kind and work hard❤️

I believe in you

Quick Reply