Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Ok so I just did my ukcat and this is what I scored:

VR - 440
DM - 620
QR - 670
AR - 630
Total - 2360

Situational judgment - band 3

Is there still any point of me applying? Ik that VR and SJ have screwed me up a bit
P.Ree
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Absolutely.

Not all unis care much about UKCAT, but not having a SJT of band 4 has made you eligible for some unis.

If I recall correctly Keele don't look at UKCAT much and you're score falls into the score band which they have said.

For further information I recommend you use the Medic Portal medical school comparison section which can be found by clicking here.

In there go down once you have selected at least 1 uni (total of 4 available unis to select from), and look for the UKCAT section and how it's used.
Yournan123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by P.Ree)
Absolutely.

Not all unis care much about UKCAT, but not having a SJT of band 4 has made you eligible for some unis.

If I recall correctly Keele don't look at UKCAT much and you're score falls into the score band which they have said.

For further information I recommend you use the Medic Portal medical school comparison section which can be found by clicking here.

In there go down once you have selected at least 1 uni (total of 4 available unis to select from), and look for the UKCAT section and how it's used.
Thank you so much!
Popeye_ukuk
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have a look at QUB and Cardiff if you have good GCSES
meddad
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Yournan123)
Ok so I just did my ukcat and this is what I scored:

VR - 440
DM - 620
QR - 670
AR - 630
Total - 2360

Situational judgment - band 3

Is there still any point of me applying? Ik that VR and SJ have screwed me up a bit
If you are above 2nd decile when the final UKCAT national statistics are published then you could try Keele, Sunderland, Plymouth

Maybe the other new schools - Aston or Anglia Ruskin

They're the one's to look at
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (73)
26.64%
No - I have already returned home (32)
11.68%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (57)
20.8%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (30)
10.95%
No - I live at home during term anyway (82)
29.93%

Watched Threads