Do girls like guys with nice face or nice body?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Say if you were in facial features such as nice eyes and nice jaw and hair but you were short (below 5’9) and you were extremely skinny/fat in build. Is that better to it if you were athletically built say 6’2 with nice muscles like a rugby/football player? Im asking this as its almost impossible to rectify your height but you can somewhat transform your face?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Say if you were in facial features such as nice eyes and nice jaw and hair but you were short (below 5’9) and you were extremely skinny/fat in build. Is that better to it if you were athletically built say 6’2 with nice muscles like a rugby/football player? Im asking this as its almost impossible to rectify your height but you can somewhat transform your face?
Girls are all individuals, therefore they will have their own individual preferences. What one woman prefers another woman will dislike. Be happy with yourself and someone will love you for who you are.
bspercy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Depends on the person in question
Amy06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Everyone is completely different so you may find you don't get helpful answers.

I for instance love guys with nice eyes, cute faces ect and who are of average or chubby build.
I don't like musclely well built guys personally

Someone else may come along and prefer a tall guy to a short guy ect

Just be yourself someone will like you
Lechatn0ir
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not going to lie; I get attracted to guys’ figures first. If their face is above average than that’s better imo than an unattractive figure and amazing face.

Also, although I agree that you can’t rectify height, getting a nice physique is definitely more viable than transforming your face- unless you are referring to plastic surgery?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.5%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.75%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
27.5%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.5%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.75%

Watched Threads