The Student Room Group

Easy A levels

Hey guys, do you know any A-level subjects I can attempt with very little or no studying at all? I don't want critical thinking and general studies as an Answer thanks. Preferably Edexcel as an exam board. Thanks
Original post by saboor 123
Hey guys, do you know any A-level subjects I can attempt with very little or no studying at all? I don't want critical thinking and general studies as an Answer thanks. Preferably Edexcel as an exam board. Thanks

Physics, maths, further maths and law shouldn’t cause you any problems at all. Good luck
If you're into humanities, I found Edexcel Government and Politics relatively simple compared to my other subjects.
Reply 3
Original post by Howie_2114
Physics, maths, further maths and law shouldn’t cause you any problems at all. Good luck

I want to do physics at Oxford University. I am doing maths, further maths, physics and economics. But I am afraid that I won't be able to achieve the grades in further maths or maths. That's why I want to do a subject which doesn't require any work at all. So that I get in. I need an A*,A,A. So what do I do? I am finding further maths really hard, but it's my dream uni and I want to go. Thanks for helping. Please don't say that I should take a gap year cause that would honestly be the worst thing anyone has ever told, me in my life, so please don't say that.

Thanks very much!!!!!!!!

Hope to see your reply soon!!!!!!!

And by the way. TRhey want further maths. Thye dont care if I dont get an A in it. They just want to see me attempting it. Thanks.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Well like drama isn’t ok hard but pointless and takes time. Geography is meant to be very easy and an in some ways be linked to physics more than other easier subjects

Quick Reply

Latest