Anyone doing a Psychology degree based in the West Midlands? :)

Watch
thelonef0x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Would be awesome to find some study buddies, I'm starting Bsc (Hons) Psychology with Counselling this October (2018)
MadamePompadour
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im in the West Midlands and doing Bsc Psychology (Child).
thelonef0x
Rep:
?
(Original post by MadamePompadour)
Im in the West Midlands and doing Bsc Psychology (Child).
Woo! Which modules are you enrolled on? I've also made a Facebook group for OU psychology students in the West Midlands if you're interested!
MadamePompadour
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by thelonef0x)
Woo! Which modules are you enrolled on? I've also made a Facebook group for OU psychology students in the West Midlands if you're interested!
I don't know the codes as I just didnt notice them when enrolling, its made it quite annoying online as everyone else seems to only use the codes and I have no idea if theyre doing the same course as me, but I'm doing the compulsory investigating psychology and childhood studies with child psychology. Both the level 1, 60 credits.

A west midlands group would be good. I'll go and have a look. Is it a closed group?
thelonef0x
Rep:
?
(Original post by MadamePompadour)
I don't know the codes as I just didnt notice them when enrolling, its made it quite annoying online as everyone else seems to only use the codes and I have no idea if theyre doing the same course as me, but I'm doing the compulsory investigating psychology and childhood studies with child psychology. Both the level 1, 60 credits.

A west midlands group would be good. I'll go and have a look. Is it a closed group?
Yeah I've noticed that! I'm doing the compulsory investigating psychology module as well, there's a group for that on FB too which has loads of members and is quite handy! It's called "DE100 Investigating Psychology 1 October 2018 The Open University".

The West Midlands group I made is called "Open University Psychology 2018 (All Courses) | Birmingham & West Midlands", it is a closed group but I accept everyone almost straight away! You can see both of them if you search though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (8)
13.79%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (11)
18.97%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (27)
46.55%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (9)
15.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads