tasxxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm an international student and I will be joining dmu this fall. Since I applied through clearing, my whole uni application process has been delayed. However, on 30th of July, I was offered a place and I have even payed my deposit. It's been quite a while now and I still havent recieved my CAS and I'm starting to get really worried especially since it takes a long time for the visa to be processed. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the CAS to be issued?
Zelio Pereira
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I too applied in the same uni and applied for CAS 2 days back haven't got yet any reply
De Montfort University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tasxxx)
Hi, I'm an international student and I will be joining dmu this fall. Since I applied through clearing, my whole uni application process has been delayed. However, on 30th of July, I was offered a place and I have even payed my deposit. It's been quite a while now and I still havent recieved my CAS and I'm starting to get really worried especially since it takes a long time for the visa to be processed. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the CAS to be issued?
Hi there ,

Hope you are well! You can contact the International Admission team that will be able to check this for you and answer any queries that you may have. Their email address is - [email protected].

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help you

Best wishes.
Anita
allen369
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tasxxx)
Hi
I finished my credibility interview and they promised me to issue cas in two days but now it's been one month , still now I haven't received any cas letter. My mails and calls are also not been answered by the dmu. Il also be joining sep 2020 intake.
allen369
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by De Montfort University)
Hi there ,

Hope you are well! You can contact the International Admission team that will be able to check this for you and answer any queries that you may have. Their email address is - [email protected].

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help you

Best wishes.
Anita
No reply so far
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
15.7%
I'm not sure (11)
3.03%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (124)
34.16%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.65%
I'm not a current university student (165)
45.45%

Watched Threads