Do girls find lips attractive in guys?

Watch
Idkdude
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So, besides a nice smile,warm eyes, a strong chin and defined jawline,do girls like other stuff about a guy's face? Lips for example, or nose, or ears idk.. Or, do girls like a guy with chich glasses? And maybe other accesories such as an earring in one ear? What do you think about that?
hanley9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Idkdude)
So, besides a nice smile,warm eyes, a strong chin and defined jawline,do girls like other stuff about a guy's face? Lips for example, or nose, or ears idk.. Or, do girls like a guy with chich glasses? And maybe other accesories such as an earring in one ear? What do you think about that?
You are what you are. Don't even bother wasting time in your life pondering this ****. Some girls like big lips. Some girls like small lips. Move on.
WaffleApple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Idkdude)
Its amazing how some people over think this stuff.

Everyone is different and two people are never the same. So while one girl may like a guy with an ear-ring in one ear, other girls may not. It completely depends on the individual girl.

Make yourself look how YOU want to be then find a girl who likes that. Never change yourself just to get a girl.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hanley9)
You are what you are. Don't even bother wasting time in your life pondering this ****. Some girls like big lips. Some girls like small lips. Move on.

I agree 100%.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.78%
Excited but a bit nervous (142)
44.94%
Not bothered either way (38)
12.03%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.25%

Watched Threads