Westminster English Language and CW course 2018!! Watch

patheticness
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi I was just wondering if anyone else is taking the English Language and Creative Writing course 2018/2019. I have a confirmed place but I have been reading some of the other forums on here about Westminster Uni and I literally haven't seen a single person who is taking this course!? So yeah, I was just wondering if there was anyone else on here taking the course. Let me know

Thanks x
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by patheticness)
Hi I was just wondering if anyone else is taking the English Language and Creative Writing course 2018/2019. I have a confirmed place but I have been reading some of the other forums on here about Westminster Uni and I literally haven't seen a single person who is taking this course!? So yeah, I was just wondering if there was anyone else on here taking the course. Let me know

Thanks x
I've moved your thread to Uni of Westminster forum instead.
sunshinehss
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
How have you found the course over the year??
(Original post by patheticness)

Thanks x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (407)
18.64%
The paper was reasonable (1039)
47.57%
Not feeling great about that exam... (485)
22.21%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.58%

Watched Threads