The Student Room Group

Can someone please explain what is wrong with saying this

I added this girl on snapchat i told her why i added her and she said "oh lmfao" then i sent her an other message saying "do you go college" and she said no now shes blanking me... i dont understand what is wrong with asking that

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Such limited info lmfao - why did you add her tho?
Reply 2
Original post by jdijx
Such limited info lmfao - why did you add her tho?

Because i seen her on someones story and thought she was fit 😂
Reply 3
Because she doesn't want to **** you? You mong
maybe she’s just not interested in the conversation
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
She doesnt have to **** me just to speak to me you retard 😂

How is she obligated to speak to you if you open like that?
Because she couldn't stand your grammar.
Probably because you assumed her educational status.
maybe she was lowkey creeped out that you added her, some people do get creeped out if you add them and pop up, or maybe she isn't interested or just really busy, just give her time I know I air a message sometimes and get back later to it maybe she'll do that
I would be so creeped out if some guy added me 'because I was fit'... no wonder she didn't reply. The college part would have come across as you trying to start something 'romantically-inclined'. Only add people you know ffs
Reply 10
Because i seen her on someones story and thought she was fit 😂

lmfao she probs thought you were a creep. I mean you could've played it cool mannnn. I probs would've found it a bit cute but it kinda depends on who the person is... maybe she thought it wasn't a joke lol :biggrin:
Original post by Sataris
How is she obligated to speak to you if you open like that?

When did i say ahe was obligated to speak to me
Original post by jdijx
lmfao she probs thought you were a creep. I mean you could've played it cool mannnn. I probs would've found it a bit cute but it kinda depends on who the person is... maybe she thought it wasn't a joke lol :biggrin:

Why would she think im a creep? And play it cool how?
When did i say ahe was obligated to speak to me

You're acting like she was being unreasonable
Reply 14
Shes literally just not interested.
Original post by Sataris
You're acting like she was being unreasonable

Not really im just asking why so i can know future reference to not ask stuff like that
Not really im just asking why so i can know future reference to not ask stuff like that

Don't tell people you've added them because you think they're fit. It's creepy. Especially if you've never talked.

If you add someone because they're fit, tell them this and then ask about where they go to school, it sounds to them like you really want to get in their pants. And if they don't know anything about you, they may be rather put off by the suddenness of it all. I'm not one to accuse people of sexual harassment, but it's a bit much for two people with no existing rapport

People have told this in plain English to you multiple times now:

There is nothing wrong with what you said.

She simply doesn't want to talk to you. Not because of what you said. But because she's not interested in talking to you. Which part of that are you having trouble understanding?
Reply 19
Why would she think im a creep? And play it cool how?

Raaaa I mean if someone adds me via username on snap and says that I'm "fit" -it could kinda suggest that you're being superficial (Idk if that's the right word lmfao) but you only care about how she looks? - idrk tbh but it's just a suggestion

And you could've asked her how she was or how's life or something lmfao but I guess that's just my opinion anyways :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest