Pet snake in Bournemouth Uni student accommodation?

Watch
Haze-raccoon
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
ruthf
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Haze-raccoon)
I have a pet snake which I'm hoping to take to uni with me. I know BU's site says no pets (this is assuming I get in there) but does that mean all pets? Snakes don't smell or make a mess or noise or anything after all.
I've been looking at private accommodation for rent as well so if BU's places are strict about the no pets thing then I'll have to check with land lords.
If it says no pets then it means no pets. Renting is also usually very strict about pets, particularly flats and accommodation for students. You cannot take a pet with you.
BU Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Haze-raccoon)
I have a pet snake which I'm hoping to take to uni with me. I know BU's site says no pets (this is assuming I get in there) but does that mean all pets? Snakes don't smell or make a mess or noise or anything after all.
I've been looking at private accommodation for rent as well so if BU's places are strict about the no pets thing then I'll have to check with land lords.
Hey! Yeah unfortunately, I don't think BU accommodation would allow this because it would be considered unfair to let some people keep certain pets and not others.
Alice
fernpalmer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi I’m afraid it’s strictly no pets in halls
TheJohnM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If a snake enters my room or a public area im killing it instantly with my bare hands. Let’s hope your flat mates don’t see snakes as a threat.
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm in private, and I'm allowed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (560)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.56%

Watched Threads