robbiesullivannn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I achieved a 7 in English Language and English Literature but got 2 consent forms asking if it was ok for them to be re-marked as I was only a few marks off an 8 in each. What is the process like? And how will they tell me if my grade has changed since I've already got my results, will I receive a letter confirming my new grades?
harry brennan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m in same position getting my french and biology remarked, I think it gets mailed to our homes
robbiesullivannn
Rep:
?
(Original post by harry brennan)
I’m in same position getting my french and biology remarked, I think it gets mailed to our homes
I was thinking the same, it makes sense so we can prove we had the re-mark. Good luck
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You school will let you know the result of the review. f the grade changes then that is what will be on the certificates you get in the late Autumn.
imdeded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Compost)
You school will let you know the result of the review. f the grade changes then that is what will be on the certificates you get in the late Autumn.
when exactly do we get our certificates? or at least roughly?
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by imdeded)
when exactly do we get our certificates? or at least roughly?
The should have arrived in schools by early November, but it then takes a fair while to check them and re-sort them from 10 or so deliveries (different exam boards, different sorts of qualification) into a different envelope for each student at your school who took qualifications. I'd say early December.
imdeded
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The should have arrived in schools by early November, but it then takes a fair while to check them and re-sort them from 10 or so deliveries (different exam boards, different sorts of qualification) into a different envelope for each student at your school who took qualifications. I'd say early December.
ok thanks bit later than i hoped but oh well doesnt rly matter
robbiesullivannn
Rep:
?
So we will actually receive a certificate confirming the possible change in the grades? Thank you
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by robbiesullivannn)
So we will actually receive a certificate confirming the possible change in the grades? Thank you
You should hear the result of the review of marking in a couple of weeks. Your GCSE certificates, which will have the latest grades on them, turn up as I've said, in late Autumn.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed