Total- 102- level 6 ( Level 7= 108 )

Literature
Paper 1- 30 ( level 4. Level 5= 31 )
Paper 2- 57 ( level 6. Level 6= 63 )
Total- 87- Level 5 ( Level 6= 91 )
Lit p1
Original post by Switch01
Lit p1

Yh I guess that’s a no brainer, what I’m scared of tho is Langauge since it could go up to a 7 but it could also go down to a 5 since a 5 is a 97
I wouldn‘t risk remarking language. Definitely do Lit P1, but you’re slightly closer to a 5 than a 7 in Language and it’s just not worth it. It’s also very unlikely you’d pick up many marks in language anyway.
Original post by Oneiropólos
Yh I guess that’s a no brainer, what I’m scared of tho is Langauge since it could go up to a 7 but it could also go down to a 5 since a 5 is a 97
In language, there's like 10 marks between grade boundries. It may seem enticing as your less the 10 marks and it could move you up. But it can also move down as senior people mark the remarks... Risky deal lol. P.S did u get ur raw marks from ur teachers or exam officer bc i wanna get them back when i go back to school in a week
Original post by michael08
In language, there's like 10 marks between grade boundries. It may seem enticing as your less the 10 marks and it could move you up. But it can also move down as senior people mark the remarks... Risky deal lol. P.S did u get ur raw marks from ur teachers or exam officer bc i wanna get them back when i go back to school in a week

I emailed my Form Tutor and she sent them this past weekend
Original post by Oneiropólos
These are my grades,

Language
Paper 1- 49 ( exactly a level 6 )
Paper 2- 53 ( exactly a level 7 )
Total- 102- level 6 ( Level 7= 108 )

Literature
Paper 1- 30 ( level 4. Level 5= 31 )
Paper 2- 57 ( level 6. Level 6= 63 )
Total- 87- Level 5 ( Level 6= 91 )

Which board is it?

Also how you know the individual marks for each language and literature paper?

I am also in a same boat, got 5/6 in Language/Literature , but t ill now I dont know the indivudual marks.

Planning to got for a remark of English language and and resit in November also.
Original post by helpintransfer
Which board is it?

Also how you know the individual marks for each language and literature paper?

I am also in a same boat, got 5/6 in Language/Literature , but t ill now I dont know the indivudual marks.

Planning to got for a remark of English language and and resit in November also.

My Form Tutor sent me them by Email when I asked
Original post by Conniestitution
I wouldn‘t risk remarking language. Definitely do Lit P1, but you’re slightly closer to a 5 than a 7 in Language and it’s just not worth it. It’s also very unlikely you’d pick up many marks in language anyway.

I was thinking maybe I should remark P2 Lit instead since it’s the better paper overall which is most likely gonna give me a higher grade?
I see your point but you need a mark total, and unless you KNOW you performed really poorly in Lit P1 there’s more chance of a marker bumping it up because they’ve found clarity. Basically, it’ll be easier to gain a few marks on the lowest paper. Try remarking both if you want but I stand by P1.
How do you find out your score ?
Original post by champagnemami1
How do you find out your score ?

I just emailed my Form Tutuor and she sent me them over the weekend.

Quick Reply

Latest