The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Is Middlesex University good? (Graduates and Students help)

I am a student who is in her second year of accounting and finance at Middlesex University. I have friends who have had lots of issues with admin and the accomodation so they transferred to a different university(i.e. Royal Holloway). I am concerned about my degree as a number of people have claimed that Middlesex has fewer modules that those in other universities for accounting and finance and the modules seem to be easier and I am worried if the degree I receive will be of less worth than other universities when I start looking for a job. I want to know if as a Graduate or a Student whether you think Middlesex University’s ranking affected/will affect your chances of getting a job (not counting the grades themselves, only the university’s ranking)
How are you finding accounting and finance at middlesex?
Original post by Oh-hai
I am a student who is in her second year of accounting and finance at Middlesex University. I have friends who have had lots of issues with admin and the accomodation so they transferred to a different university(i.e. Royal Holloway). I am concerned about my degree as a number of people have claimed that Middlesex has fewer modules that those in other universities for accounting and finance and the modules seem to be easier and I am worried if the degree I receive will be of less worth than other universities when I start looking for a job. I want to know if as a Graduate or a Student whether you think Middlesex University’s ranking affected/will affect your chances of getting a job (not counting the grades themselves, only the university’s ranking)
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Not too bad, have an exam in two day and have only had 2 mental breakdowns so far, expecting more in the next two days though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending