poliktolik
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, so I recently received my IGCSE grades both from the CIE and the Edexcel exam board (my school is doing both), and I was wondering about the grade boundaries for IGCSE CIE English Lang, Lit., and Computer Science; it says that I got a B and then (79) next to it (the marks I got), however when I look and try to sum up my marks from the table for the grade boundaries it makes no sense and I get a different number. Could you help me out , maybe my calculations are incorrect.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by poliktolik)
Hi, so I recently received my IGCSE grades both from the CIE and the Edexcel exam board (my school is doing both), and I was wondering about the grade boundaries for IGCSE CIE English Lang, Lit., and Computer Science; it says that I got a B and then (79) next to it (the marks I got), however when I look and try to sum up my marks from the table for the grade boundaries it makes no sense and I get a different number. Could you help me out , maybe my calculations are incorrect.
The links to all grade boundaries are here.

I was going to look them up but you can do it yourself as your OP is ambiguous as to which board applies to which subject and whether it was Edexcel UK or the international version. The difference is likely to be between the raw score and when the weighting is applied .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads