JJ1337x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is anyone else having trouble accessing sole? I’ve registered and chosen my modules, but I can’t get back on to it! Also I got a letter saying we have to upload a pic for our student IDs, and I can’t figure out how to do it 😂 any help would be much appreciated!
jsansome
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JJ1337x)
Is anyone else having trouble accessing sole? I’ve registered and chosen my modules, but I can’t get back on to it! Also I got a letter saying we have to upload a pic for our student IDs, and I can’t figure out how to do it 😂 any help would be much appreciated!
Sole works fine for me, it just takes quite a while for it to load when I click on it. If you keep on having that problem, you could contact Worcester to get some help.

In terms of the photo, there should be a box on the Sole homepage which is titled 'Photo Upload'. Just click on the link for that and it should take you to a page where it explains what kind of photo you should choose. A passport-style picture is the best, where it's your head and shoulders. Then you should be able to upload the picture and they will tell you if you need to choose another one or not. If they accept it, then you don't need to do anything else. Once you've uploaded it, there'll still be a 'Photo Upload' box on the Sole homepage but if you go into it, the page will say that you've completed the step and that's how you'll know that it's sorted.
JJ1337x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you!! 🙏
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Worcester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
  • University of Worcester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 1 Dec '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.49%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.39%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
18.18%
It might lead to more bullying (57)
37.01%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.92%

Watched Threads