Best Newcastle University private accommodation for first year student? Watch

jlw11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Due to various reasons, I don't have any accommodation sorted for this year starting at Newcastle University as a first year student. Which private accommodation is the best for first year students?
LoveTheDivergent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Verde is quite a nice accommodation, I've just relet my flat and could really do with getting it off my hands, it's available on the downing students website, and although its a bit pricey and I didn't live there last year I know plenty of people that did and they really enjoyed it and said its got a good vibe. If your still looking (and maybe wanna take my room off my hands, lemme know )
Kai_Ellis
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Did you get sorted with accomodation? - I have a room available that i no longer require in Saint James Point due to changing my mind about university I havent used the room but have signed a tenancy so I am looking for someone to take over the tenancy it is £145 per week and the tenancy is for a 50 wk stay If i can find someone who will take over the tenancy the university will change this from me to the new tenant and so your tenancy will be with Newcastle University accomodation. The room is located in Saint James Point and is 10 minutes walk away from the university and 10 minutes walk from the city centre there is onsite parking, it is student accomodation.The room is large and on the 5th floorit consits of its own bathroom with shower, wardrobe, desk and drawers, double bed, and storage space. The building the room is in has 8 rooms to each floor and each floor has a communal sitting room and kitchen with allocated food storage space for each room. I can send photos if needed please let me know if you would be interested or require any further information. Thanks
Kai_Ellis
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jlw11)
Due to various reasons, I don't have any accommodation sorted for this year starting at Newcastle University as a first year student. Which private accommodation is the best for first year students?
Hi Did you get sorted with accomodation? - I have a room available that i no longer require in Saint James Point due to changing my mind about university I havent used the room but have signed a tenancy so I am looking for someone to take over the tenancy it is £145 per week and the tenancy is for a 50 wk stay If i can find someone who will take over the tenancy the university will change this from me to the new tenant and so your tenancy will be with Newcastle University accomodation. The room is located in Saint James Point and is 10 minutes walk away from the university and 10 minutes walk from the city centre there is onsite parking, it is student accomodation.The room is large and on the 5th floorit consits of its own bathroom with shower, wardrobe, desk and drawers, double bed, and storage space. The building the room is in has 8 rooms to each floor and each floor has a communal sitting room and kitchen with allocated food storage space for each room. I can send photos if needed please let me know if you would be interested or require any further information. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.82%
It's just nice to be back! (172)
27.13%
Not great so far... (227)
35.8%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.24%

Watched Threads