The Student Room Group

Missed a call from an apprenticeship I applied for 😩

Hi guys , I’ve just missed a call from an apprenticeship I applied for (the call was to arrange an interview) and I don’t know what to do. Should I wait for them to call back or should I call them? And if I do call them what do I say? Stressing out
Original post by champagnemami1
Hi guys , I’ve just missed a call from an apprenticeship I applied for (the call was to arrange an interview) and I don’t know what to do. Should I wait for them to call back or should I call them? And if I do call them what do I say? Stressing out

Probably happens all the time it really shouldn't affect your chances unless they're being suuper petty. Just call them back and politely apologise and explain you were busy so you missed the call that's all you need to do. Don't stress.

Call them back and state that you've received a missed call and explain to them that you were expecting the call to arrange an interview OR ask why you were called...
Take a breath, everybody misses calls sometimes.

Then do what the other 2 posters said.
Original post by squirrology
Call them back and state that you've received a missed call and explain to them that you were expecting the call to arrange an interview OR ask why you were called...

I’ve just called them back but no answer so had to leave a message but I’m worried they won’t call back :/ it was definitely them
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Take a breath, everybody misses calls sometimes.

Then do what the other 2 posters said.

Hi, I don't wanna hijack this thread, but I haven't seen you around before and it's surprising because you have so many gems:smile:
But i've only had this account for a month though

Call them back, and just say you had a missed call from them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending