The Student Room Group

is it normal to see your gf every 2 months?

in a relationship? (ldr)
Yeah
Reply 2
If you both live far from each other but talk to each other on the phone via calling or messaging then it's calm. Not a big deal as long as the relationship is healthy and still going. I'd suggest trying to meet up more unless she's in another country because flights are quite expensive.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Depends on the distance. If it were different cities in England I'd at least try and meet up every other weekend.
Reply 4
I don't think anyone can really define what's normal in a long-distance relationship, since there are so many different factors at play. As long as your arrangement works for you, then that's fine.
Original post by Anonymous
in a relationship? (ldr)

If it's normal for you yeah. I see my boyfriend only twice a year because that's all we can do. If every 2 months is how often you can see each other then that's fine.
Reply 6
we have to work and study. We live in the same country but 150 miles away from each other
Reply 7
Its a nightmare and pretty depressing but hey ho i cant stop myself from loving her
It depends the situation. If you live on the other side of the world then every 2 months is good. If you live in the next street then I'd wonder why you didn't make more of an effort.

There's no right or wrong, and it depends on the variables. If you're both happy with the situation then that's all that matters, not what's "normal" or anything like that.
Reply 9
Original post by DrawTheLine
I see my boyfriend only twice a year because that's all we can do.

Everytime you mention this I want to cry. Can't wait for the day you're together :cry2:
Original post by 8472
Everytime you mention this I want to cry. Can't wait for the day you're together :cry2:

I've cried about it loads of times! I know I'm excited for that day too. Every day is a day closer, just keep swimming :smile:
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
It depends the situation. If you live on the other side of the world then every 2 months is good. If you live in the next street then I'd wonder why you didn't make more of an effort.

There's no right or wrong, and it depends on the variables. If you're both happy with the situation then that's all that matters, not what's "normal" or anything like that.

We live over 150 miles away from each other
Original post by Anonymous
We live over 150 miles away from each other

Do either of you drive? Could you meet half way perhaps in a hotel for a night every two weeks or something?
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Do either of you drive? Could you meet half way perhaps in a hotel for a night every two weeks or something?

No we dont drive we travel by train and it takes really long
well if its ldr it sounds fine...as long as you have a healthy relationship going on it should be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending