The Student Room Group

Evidence missing, useless answers. DESPERATE.

I'm in your same situation.

I sent my application in March, tons of documents, now they require official translations...Ior...the problem seems to be my Spanish work contract. I'm paying like 300€ for the official translation.
I judt want to know it is really woth it.

Really, I'm desperately and I don't know how I can afford the uni taxes and my first month in England. I tried to call I don't know how many times SFE assistance but all their answers were useless.

Please HEEEEEELPPPPP
Original post by Vera88
I'm in your same situation.

I sent my application in March, tons of documents, now they require official translations...Ior...the problem seems to be my Spanish work contract. I'm paying like 300€ for the official translation.
I judt want to know it is really woth it.

Really, I'm desperately and I don't know how I can afford the uni taxes and my first month in England. I tried to call I don't know how many times SFE assistance but all their answers were useless.

Please HEEEEEELPPPPP

Hi Vera,

Have you sent in the new translated documents yet?

Thanks Erin.
Reply 2
Original post by Erin SFE
Hi Vera,

Have you sent in the new translated documents yet?

Thanks Erin.

Hi Erin,
Yes, I have already sent them. But I get translated only the letter of my ex-employer.

I cannot afford a such expensive translation as the one of my work contract if I'm not more than sure that it represents the real issue.

In the letter of my ex-employer there are the SAME words of the contract. Please, take it into account.
Visas don't need to be translated...I guess...

Thank you
Original post by Vera88
Hi Erin,
Yes, I have already sent them. But I get translated only the letter of my ex-employer.

I cannot afford a such expensive translation as the one of my work contract if I'm not more than sure that it represents the real issue.

In the letter of my ex-employer there are the SAME words of the contract. Please, take it into account.
Visas don't need to be translated...I guess...

Thank you

Hi Vera,

We would really need to look into your account to see what the issue is with the evidence you have sent and why they need the translated copy. If you are able to phone us on 0300 100 0607 or message us privately via Facebook or Twitter between 9am - 5pm we can review this for you.

Thanks Erin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending