(Original post by rainclouds-)
    joey
    is he made out of cotton?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Cotton eyed joe? No okay....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haseeb_jarral)
    are you telling me that haribo was a potential candidate for the funniest person on the thread 😂
    woooooow
    exooooose me I came up with the title accidentally 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halal_haribo)
    is he made out of cotton?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Cotton eyed joe? No okay....
    prsommmmmmm didn't realise that :lol:

haseeb_jarral gUYYYSSS UR DESTROYING MY GYG BWAHAHAHAAH
    dis waz meant to have serious progress

ReputationRep:
    haseeb has left the building

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haseeb_jarral)
    offff blame me wdy 😂
    sorry 🙈, ill delete it all dw

raining in ass? very creative ill give you that
    that was the accident meant to be ay stars lol

ReputationRep:
    tag me please. love this
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    rainclouds-
    oopss sorry, i thought u were being serious 🙈
    dont worry, there's a lot more where that came from

:hello: can you also tag moi? S'il vous plaît?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanabal)
    tag me please. love this
    of course

(Original post by Iluv2edgedsword)
    :hello: can you also tag moi? S'il vous plaît?
    np i think i meant to tag you but forgot (oops!) :bubbles:

Np!Thank ye! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    last day of august

this is a pre lame post bc im a low achiever
    aLRIGHT I VOW TO POST MORE WHEN I GET MY ACT TOGETHA
    PS: if ur not bothered to read this crap just answer the questions at the bottom pls thnx in advance ^_^

okay so my school is so m3an
    at my sixth form interview i was paired up with a teacher who kept askin' me about my life choices.
    no one in my year likes her because she has these judgey eyes that pierce into your soul 👀 so they begged me to go to her and i thought it won't be thaaaaat bad.....

everytime i said anything (i.e going on about things i want to do at sixth form and my grades) she kept making remarks such as "well that's very interesting."
    she kept smacking her lips and going "mmmm"
    it was so painful i kept diverting eye contact but then she would go MMMH.
    at the end she told me oh wait you can't choose drama because your classes clash on the timetable
    so i changed my options i guess
    n was upset about it but thats lyfe

a moment of silence for my sanity pls.

MMMMHHHH

today i realised my teacher has finALLy set 150 quizzes on hegarty maths

what about my human rights tHO???

from 2morrow onwards I will do 10 quizzes a day until the deadline.

i see my new math teacher's name and it's honestly giving me anxiety because most of the teachers in my school are like new all the oldies have evaporated.
    fortunately it's m0stly recapping year 11 work so it might not be so bad.

i've been watching all the "things i wish i knew before going into sixth form" videos and making loads of lists. i hate how education is so expensive =( i need to get some pukka pads n colours to organise my notes. and my local wilkinsons has really nice flashcards which im probably gonna need for geo. im still contemplating wEATHER to thr0w out all the crap i have in my folder.

if anyone has any 6th form bag recommendations i'd appreciate
    also pls tell me ur own fave revision strategy i could use some input

Tagging in case ur interested

ReputationRep:
    last day of august

PS: if ur not bothered to read this crap just answer the questions at the bottom pls thnx in advance ^_^

at my sixth form interview i was paired up with a teacher who kept askin' me about my life choices.
    no one in my year likes her because she has these judgey eyes that pierce into your soul 👀 so they begged me to go to her and i thought it won't be thaaaaat bad.....

everytime i said anything (i.e going on about things i want to do at sixth form and my grades) she kept making remarks such as "well that's very interesting."
    at the end she told me oh wait you can't choose drama because your classes clash on the timetable

MMMMHHHH

i see my new math teacher's name and it's honestly giving me anxiety because most of the teachers in my school are like new all the oldies have evaporated.

i've been watching all the "things i wish i knew before going into sixth form" videos and making loads of lists. i hate how education is so expensive =( i need to get some pukka pads n colours to organise my notes. and my local wilkinsons has really nice flashcards which im probably gonna need for geo. im still contemplating wEATHER to thr0w out all the crap i have in my folder.

You're just...

AWESOME 😂

ReputationRep:
    sheesh kabab it’s the last day of orgust

ReputationRep:
    Bag recommendations :

~ Kånken the one with like a fox logo (goes with everything)

~ any old study handbag with a zip to keep it closed (still looking for one 😭)

But it depends what you’re like idk if your school has uniform I’d say go for a handbag....that way you will look less like a year 7 (good ol’ Dayzz) 😂😭

Kånken get dirty pretty quickly and they can’t really fit the lever arch folders but some handbags and backpacks can sooo idk they can fit small ring binders.

Colour wise:
    Well again it depends but black is a goood option I love the colour black 🖤🖤🖤 hahahah

But if you’re gonna get a backpack the ones with thin straps look quite nice (idk where ppl get theirs from it prolly designer so I can’t afford it )

anyway idk I’m not a stylist but @haseen is

ReputationRep:
    september and january are the two months which feel like years tbh

same im worried i left it all for the last minute but o well i have until thursDAY

my gyal ty for dat support

my school doesn't have uniform n i dont wear makeup so i always look like a year 7 lol

my whole wardrobe is blag n white evEN my d0g is blak n wight everythings just black n vite

ReputationRep:
    ye

my whole wardrobe is blag n white evEN my d0g is blak n wight everythings just black n vite
    omggg

ReputationRep:
    Please tag me 😎
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    last day of august

MMMMHHHH

Lel does everyone have that one teacher who is really insolent?

This time im ready for anything

Im going to buy three empty books that I can dedicate to each of my a levels which I can scribble important notes into, then i'm going to buys some more flash cards, in three different colours. Then find some more songs for my revision playlist :' )

Spoiler:
    Show

I almost forgot my favorite type of revision, talking to my family, they don't listen, so really its just me talking to MyS3Lf but it works

ReputationRep:
    Bag recommendations :

~ Kånken the one with like a fox logo (goes with everything)

~ any old study handbag with a zip to keep it closed (still looking for one 😭)

But it depends what you’re like idk if your school has uniform I’d say go for a handbag....that way you will look less like a year 7 (good ol’ Dayzz) 😂😭

Kånken get dirty pretty quickly and they can’t really fit the lever arch folders but some handbags and backpacks can sooo idk they can fit small ring binders.

Colour wise:
    Well again it depends but black is a goood option I love the colour black 🖤🖤🖤 hahahah

But if you’re gonna get a backpack the ones with thin straps look quite nice (idk where ppl get theirs from it prolly designer so I can’t afford it )

Yeh kanken is good but it’s become a bit of an “art h0e” bag tbh. Idk

ReputationRep:
    last day of august

MMMMHHHH

(Original post by Mosope17)
    Yeh kanken is good but it’s become a bit of an “art h0e” bag tbh. Idk
    MmmNNMH

”what abOu my hUman Rights “ Lol but Fr though.

maths is good as the start is basically just gcse stuff so chil a lil. WATCH ME say that and struggle
    have a look at the DOUGHNUT backpack, classic HERSCHEL is about 45 all the way to 90 if you are so inclined , eastpak is a good- then there’s obviously basic bsh bags like NIKE, ADIDDAS etc

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.