The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RazzzBerries
RAZZZBERRIES' THING OF THE WEEK:

This means more than ever now. I've loved this quote for ages but now it has more meaning. I studied to give myself a better future at first, but then I realised that I live in such a privileged country where opportunities are handed to me on a plate. It's time for me to make use of them and give back to the world that cared for me. I won't give up now.

If you don't like soppy things, I'd advise you to click away now. :rofl:

Seriously though, I am kinda emotional because it's my last official post on this thread before my GYG is archived. When I started this blog last August, never in a million years would I have believe it would become a place where I could put my feelings out there and not be judged. Never did I think this little space would grow as much as it did. That all came from you. Every click, every message of support made me feel happy. Thank you so much for sticking by me; watching me fall and get back up.

Here's to the past, but a bigger and better future.

You guys are one of a kind. I love you all. :grouphugs:

Razzz x

TAG SQUADDD (aka my lil razzzberries) [ah jeez, we might need to change the group name next year :rofl:]

Actually. I'm going to tag everyone that's ever posted. Hang on.

You are such a beautiful person inside and out 😭 I admire you so much, more than you'll ever know ❤️
Original post by chibibotto
Says you, CHEESEBALL
^ Yes we're bringing that one back 😂🧀

NO you're better in a number of subjects so CHUP KAR DARLING

I remember your story about Stranger Things and the whole class was absolutely blown away. Even Ms W. Even the rowdy guys who used to zone out and never listen in class. YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO MADE THEM LISTEN

Also our school is incredibly stingy so buying your papers back is really saying something!

:rofl:

Shooshles *shh emoji :lol:*

Lol how do you remember that? :lol:

I think they were made to. They had to choose 10 students and Ms W gave them the budget for it so :dontknow: :lol:

Original post by chibibotto
You are such a beautiful person inside and out 😭 I admire you so much, more than you'll ever know ❤️

:cry2:

I love and admire you so much too! :cube:
Ahh this is so late but well done @RazzzBerries! :biggrin: Getting straight 7-5s is an amazing achievement, especially considering how tough these new reformed exams are.

Things may not have gone how you were expecting but remember that everything happens for a reason. I hope that you're enjoying your new sixth form and that A-levels aren't wearing you out already :tongue:

Good luck with everything! You're going to do great :yep:
Original post by MinaBee
Ahh this is so late but well done @RazzzBerries! :biggrin: Getting straight 7-5s is an amazing achievement, especially considering how tough these new reformed exams are.

Things may not have gone how you were expecting but remember that everything happens for a reason. I hope that you're enjoying your new sixth form and that A-levels aren't wearing you out already :tongue:

Good luck with everything! You're going to do great :yep:

Thanks so much Mina, it means a lot! :heart:

Hope everything is OK with you too? :hugs:

I've got a new blog documenting my Year 12 life now if you were interested in seeing me die again. :lol: >> https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6112436
Original post by RazzzBerries
And so my journey continues...
Razzz Ripens Her Grades: A Year 12 Challenge

I'm going to close this GYG now. I'd be lying if I said I'm not about to burst out crying! From the bottom of my heart, thank you SO SO SO much to everyone that followed my journey so far. It might have not been the results I was expecting but it can only go up from here, right? I've been preaching about positive mindsets all year and it's time to take my own advice for a change :lol:. Hopefully if you click the link above, it'll direct you to my new blog for Year 12 (if not, click here). Other than that, thank you.

This year was my year.
I sat down and focused.
I was kindaaaa distracted by BTS, YouTube or anything purple.

But most importantly, I conquered the world. My world. :heart:

Latest

Trending

Trending