The Student Room Group

Would any girl here have sex with a guy...

Who she doesn't really like personality-wise but who she thinks is hot/very attractive/sexy physically?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BTW I'm not saying that he must be like a serial killer. But he may be boring or mean or not very bright, etc. Not great personality but HOT AF physically.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
BTW I'm not saying that he must be like a serial killer. But he may be boring or mean or not very bright, etc. Not great personality but HOT AF physically.
A lot would IME. Many girls will sleep with guys who are physically attractive but haven't got much personality or brains. I'd even say most, at some point or another.
Reply 3
I'm pretty sure many of the females on this forum are heterosexual and wouldn't mind having a one night stand if the person they are sleeping with fits that criteria.
omg guys pls help my parents are doing it and IM SICK OF WEARING HEADPHONE OMH IT ANNOUS MEEEEEEEE
Reply 5
Nope, I don't personally like to throw myself out there if I don't know them. Lol. It would only be with a boyfriend or someone who I see potentially having a relationship with.
why here....
Reply 7
Original post by Quyen_3
Nope, I don't personally like to throw myself out there if I don't know them. Lol. It would only be with a boyfriend or someone who I see potentially having a relationship with.

Do you know any other girls who fit my description in the OP?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
why here....

he’s lookig for virgins
Reply 9
Do you know any other girls who fit my description in the OP?

Maybe a couple but very rare, probably bc I not get involved with people like that.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
why here....

he’s lookig for virgins

I'm not a he and I'm simply asking the girls on this forum, hence the term here.
Reply 11
yeah people sleep with people for all kinds of reasons. boredom, loneliness, trying to get over someone else, trying to get revenge on someone else, just a plain o'l ego boost. personality then is often irrelevant for one night stands or short term relationships.
Original post by Joleee
yeah people sleep with people for all kinds of reasons. boredom, loneliness, trying to get over someone else, trying to get revenge on someone else, just a plain o'l ego boost. personality then is often irrelevant for one night stands or short term relationships.

Have you done it? and was it as good as sex in a relationship? if not why do you think that was?
i have severe depression but would consider myself decent looking. i wouldnt even talk to a girl until i sort my problems out
Reply 14
Have you done it? and was it as good as sex in a relationship? if not why do you think that was?

tbh most of the people i've slept with were none of that. mostly they were friends that i found physically attractive but wasn't romantically interested in (i'm able to separate sex from romance and from my ego). once or twice i slept with someone because i wanted to get over someone else (someone i was with for 2 years). but i've known friends who slept around because they had self esteem issues and needed an ego boost.

no, sex for all those reasons isn't as good as someone you're in a relationship with because the communication and trust isn't there, but i guess it's good for the specific purpose you're trying to fill.
i have severe depression but would consider myself decent looking. i wouldnt even talk to a girl until i sort my problems out

:console:
maybe but not with strangers. If he care about me or understands me the answer is maybe.. Even if i don't have a feeling for him. Maybe it sounds too selfish :angelblush:
Reply 17
Ofc most of them would lol, dude come on.
Reply 18
Nope if he hasn't got a good personality there's really no point
omg guys pls help my parents are doing it and IM SICK OF WEARING HEADPHONE OMH IT ANNOUS MEEEEEEEE

Lmao I'm crying

Quick Reply

Latest