The Student Room Group

art gcse

im really stuck at the moment I can't seem to move onto my next piece of art work I always seem to start it and feel like its going so well and he I get too many negative thoughts in my head saying it looks sooo bad and well it actually does then I try again and its just so stressful I can't seem to get these negative thoughts out and I really need help
Reply 1
Original post by phoebefennell
im really stuck at the moment I can't seem to move onto my next piece of art work I always seem to start it and feel like its going so well and he I get too many negative thoughts in my head saying it looks sooo bad and well it actually does then I try again and its just so stressful I can't seem to get these negative thoughts out and I really need help

I've just finished and I went through this exact same thing, firstly, never bin anything you put pen to paper on because it may just boot your grade for experimentation which art examiners are looking for. Also start off with quick pieces because pencil can take forever. Try different mediums again this could boost ur grade. I got a 7 which is like an A standard In gcse x

Quick Reply

Latest