Paschalina12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone!! Does anyone know which universities are better for business and marketing? (Course, student's Life and city)
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Paschalina12)
Hello everyone!! Does anyone know which universities are better for business and marketing? (Course, student's Life and city)
Hi there,

I am Rebecca, one of the Student Ambassadors at Lancaster University, where I have just completed my first year studying Marketing Management; a course I am thoroughly enjoying.

Have you visited any Open Days? If not, I would highly recommend doing so as I believe this is what led me to choosing the best course and University for me. Everyone has different preferences, so if you have the chance to visit Universities then make sure you do because you will get a sense of where is right for you, I think I visited 11 Universities!! It is also important to check the course outline to see what modules appeal to you most. I began my University search looking at Business Management courses and after listening to several talks I decided Marketing Management was the path I wanted to specialize in.

University Open Days will also give you a fantastic insight into where you will be studying. I love the beautiful Campus at Lancaster University that is just a short 15 minute bus journey into the City and there are always plenty of events happening both on Campus and in the City! We have a college system which helps create a lovely sense of community and gives you the opportunity to meet people on various degree programmes across the University.

Here at Lancaster University Management School we have numerous courses in Business and Marketing so there really is something for you! We are quadruple-accredited and consistently ranked among the UK's top ten and I am very proud to be a student at Lancaster University. Additionally, I think employability is a massive thing to consider when choosing the University for you, especially for a Business degree. At Lancaster University, we have fantastic links with employers and a great Careers team, including our own dedicated Marketing Careers Coach who provides fantastic advise to help obtain the internships, placements and graduate roles that we are aspiring to achieve.

I hope this has been helpful, if you have any questions about Business, Marketing or studying at Lancaster University then please get in touch.

Good luck with your studies, :thumbsup:

Rebecca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (534)
66.42%
No (270)
33.58%

Watched Threads