Parking near Queens University

Watch this thread
cb1195
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'll be commuting to my lectures everyday via car. Can anyone recommend decent parking by Queens? Obviously if there's free parking that's even better, but I understand that it will most likely be charged. I don't mind a small walk between the car park and university (up to 20 minutes).

My lectures are generally in the evening, I'm not sure if this will give me more options!
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by cb1195)
I'll be commuting to my lectures everyday via car. Can anyone recommend decent parking by Queens? Obviously if there's free parking that's even better, but I understand that it will most likely be charged. I don't mind a small walk between the car park and university (up to 20 minutes).

My lectures are generally in the evening, I'm not sure if this will give me more options!
There's a map with carparks here: https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/...g=201808292000

There might be on-street parking around as well

Moved to the Queen's University Belfast subforum
ehorrigan
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hiya, there's parking along the side streets by queens but it's proper difficult to get a space so make sure you leave loads of time!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (66)
69.47%
In the post (3)
3.16%
Text (13)
13.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.68%

Watched Threads