The Student Room Group

Stationery for uni?

What stationary do you need for uni? Is it basically the same as what you need for Sixth Form?
Original post by Meg1458
What stationary do you need for uni? Is it basically the same as what you need for Sixth Form?
What subject are you doing?:smile:

The stationery you need for art will be very difficult to what you might need for chemistry.:smile:
Original post by Meg1458

I rarely use stationery as most things I do on my laptop. However a pen and notepad are must haves. Maybe a highlighter.
Original post by Meg1458

I have tons... can't even say I use half of it.

I would say you need a pad an a pen for your lectures and seminars.

A highlighter for highlighting journal articles, etc.

Some of those sticky book tabs for marking pages in books.

Other than that I don't really use anything else.
Reply 4
Original post by Meg1458

Depends on your subject. Pen, paper and maybe a plastic wallet to hold any documents you're given is all you need for most courses.
Reply 5
Original post by 04MR17
What subject are you doing?:smile:

The stationery you need for art will be very difficult to what you might need for chemistry.:smile:

I’m going to be studying Medical Genetics:smile:
I'm going into second year Spanish/Italian and I went way over the top with stationary first year - I had lever arch files for each module (I had 6), dividers, plastic wallet, 4 refills pads and 2 pukka pads with dividers, felt tip pens, fine liner pens, black and blue biros, pencils, rulers, a3 pads, a5 card, sticky notes, glue stick, sticky book marks, revision cards (white and coloured) and colouring pencils - defo didn't need it all but on the plus side I don't need anything this year:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending